CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 – FREE Download
- Design for print or web with a complete toolkit
- Create signage, logos, vehicle wraps, textiles, illustrations & more
- Edit photos, manage fonts, and lay out multi-page designs
- Learn quickly in a user-friendly design environment
Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Apparel & textiles
Whether you’re in the business of screen printing, embroidery, direct-to-garment printing or apparel, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has all the tools you need to produce and output designs for the fashion industry.
Signage & large-format printing
Professionals in the sign and print industry rely on CorelDRAW to create artwork for a variety of print outputs, thanks to a powerful color management engine and superior prepress tools.
Blueprints, maps & schematics
CorelDRAW is a trusted name in engineering, manufacturing and construction firms, with dedicated, precision tools for creating detailed product and parts illustrations, diagrams, schematics, and other intricate visuals.
Branding and marketing
From creative professionals working in advertising and publishing, to small businesses producing in-house marketing materials, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has the tools to create everything from stand-out brand identity assets to alluring sales tools.
Illustration & fine art
Illustrators and artists alike can combine their classic art practices with CorelDRAW’s state-of-the-art vector-illustration technology to create beautiful, sophisticated works of art.
- CorelDRAW® 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 – Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020 – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™ – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™ – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.